Personalization is the new king of global outsourcing. Patients are crying out for more flexible, more diverse and less burdensome trial designs, while the ever larger CROs become less versatile with every merger. It’s no surprise that pharma is beginning to ask questions about how to receive the one-to-one attention we need to build innovative global trials.
Join Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Amsterdam UMC, Comac Medical, Peachtree and Julius Clinical as they explore the emerging future of outsourcing regional and global trials.
This exclusive discussion will cover:
· Overcoming concerns around perceived risks and inefficiencies when building tailor-made trial solutions
· How to build an outsourcing strategy that will deliver greater design flexibility and closer working with industry expert KOL’s
· Where to find the right partners who can deliver personalized access to local sites, patient populations and scientific support
· Why developing a peer-to-peer approach with local experts results in patient-preferred trial designs, outcomes and deliverables
Sharing their expertise will be:
- Anne Marie Inglis, PhD, Senior Director, Clinical Operations, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Prof. Dr. Philip Scheltens, Professor of Cognitive Neurology and Director of the Alzheimer Center, Amsterdam UMC
- Tsvetelina Ivanova, Chief Compliance Manager, Comac Medical
- Dr. Keith Coffee, SVPMedical and Scientific Affairs, Peachtree
- Hans van Dijk, Chief Operating Officer, Julius Clinical